My name is Bryan, and I’m happy that you want to learn more about me!
I was born and raised in central Florida, but have currently lived in Arkansas for over a decade. My family and I love the country life and are taking advantage of all the great outdoor activities Arkansas has to offer.
My wife and I have been married for 19 years, and have four kids ranging from 14 to 6. We are full-time parents and full-time bloggers. You can visit my wife’s blog at Our Homemade Life.
In my younger years, I worked in various construction trades; I now use this experience when I take on a DIY project. I also have experience as a General Manager for a retail store and restaurant… skills to which now help me to take on the business-oriented part of being a blogger and brand ambassador.
The purpose of this blog is to share my love of DIY projects! I hope that my experience can help you with your own project.
Brands: Let’s Collaborate!
As an influencer, I welcome the opportunity to represent brands and to write about great products! I can also provide a media kit upon request.
- Product Awareness: Reach my audience of DIYers and parents through my genuine and meaningful reviews, backed up by years of construction and DIY experience.
- Banners: Display your brand within my DIY articles.
- Let’s Talk: Use the contact form below and let’s talk about the perfect strategy for your brand.
Here are a few examples of my brand collaborations.
- I’m A Jeffrey Court Renovation Challenge Finalist! | Jeffrey Court
- Mystery Kit Challenge | (Won 1st Place) Rust-Oleum
- How To Install ProLink Under Cabinet LED Lights | Jasco
- Entry Mudroom Bench Unit | The Home Depot
- LifeProof Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring | The Home Depot
- DIY Kitchen Renovation with Concrete Countertops & Brooks ll | Sinkology
- How To Make Concrete Countertops | QUIKRETE
- How To Build A Cardboard Box Drone Base | Gorilla Glue
- Refinish A Dresser With Rust-Oleum Glitter Paint | Rust-Oleum
- DIY Mobile Garden Planter | Wagner
- DIY Project: Hide Unsightly TV Cables With Legrand | Best Buy
I’d Love To Hear From You
Do you have any questions or comments about the DIY Dad Blog? Is there a project tutorial that you’d like to see featured? Are you a brand and would like to talk about a partnership opportunity? Please get in touch! You can use the form below or email me at [email protected]