Disclosure: This article is sponsored by Jeffrey Court.
Table of Contents
- Meeting Jeffrey Court
- Our Jeffrey Court Renovation Challenge Projects
- Follow Along As I Transform Our Kitchen!
One of my all-time dreams has come true: I’ve been selected as a Jeffrey Court Renovation Challenge finalist! More specifically, I will be taking part in Season 6 of the Fall renovation challenge.
My blogging journey has had ups and downs, twists and turns, but this is an awesome highlight and I’m so grateful! In my challenge, I will be completing the ongoing renovation in our kitchen and I’m thrilled that Jeffrey Court will be joining the party. I’ll be competing against other talented DIYers who are also looking to win the $5000.00 cash prize!
FrogTape and Wagner are also sponsors, and I want to thank them and Jeffrey Court for making this renovation challenge possible. Read on to learn how I originally became acquainted with Jeffrey Court, and what I plan to do in my kitchen during this challenge.
Jeffrey Court Renovation Challenge Articles
- I’m A Jeffrey Court Renovation Challenge Finalist! (Week 1)
- Kitchen Demo Time: Jeffrey Court Renovation Challenge (Week 2)
- Week 3 Progress (stay tuned)
- Week 4 Progress (stay tuned)
- Week 5 Progress (stay tuned)
- Week 6 Final Reveal (stay tuned)
Meeting Jeffrey Court
I first learned about Jeffrey Court at the HAVEN Conference back in 2017. I was immediately impressed with their tile offerings and began to visualize how their tile would look in our home.
Unfortunately, due to various reasons (health, financial, etc.), I haven’t been able to plan a new tile install until now. Jeffrey Court recently sent out the call for prospective participants in their upcoming Renovation Challenge and I finally felt confident enough to apply.
Opening up the acceptance email is a feeling I’ll never forget!
Our Jeffrey Court Renovation Challenge Projects
The Jeffrey Court Renovation Challenge will last six weeks. Here are my kitchen renovation goals:
- Removing the old and installing a new Jeffrey Court Hampton Cove glass mosaic tile kitchen backsplash.
- Removing our existing range hood and cabinet above and installing a new wall-mounted range hood.
- Installing and painting pallet wood boards above our kitchen cabinets. I will be dismantling the pallets and milling the boards myself.
- Refinishing our kitchen ceiling.
- Refinishing our concrete countertops.
- Re-caulking and repainting our cabinet doors.
- Surprise DIY project #1.
- Surprise DIY project #2.
Follow Along as I Transform Our Kitchen!
This will be a fun journey! We’re ready to start and I hope to earn your vote for the $5000.00 grand prize. You can follow along as I post updates both here on the blog and on social media.
Of course, if you’re not already, be sure to follow our awesome sponsors: