Disclosure: The product links below may contain affiliate links. I receive a small percentage if you purchase via those links. However, this in no way changes the price for you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Woodworkers, trim carpenters, and many DIYers alike are very familiar with nail guns, air compressors, and air hoses. I’ve personally used mine for a few decades in many projects, both residential and commercial.
There are those who prefer the dependability of having an air compressor, but many have switched over to the convenience of battery-powered nail guns and haven’t looked back. The DEWALT ATOMIC DCN623D1 23 Ga. pin nailer kit is a new addition to the market, and boy would I love to get my hands on one!
- DEWALT POWERSTACK Batteries: Lighter, More Powerful
- New Release: DEWALT XTREME Circular Saw
- New DEWALT TOUGHSERIES Hand Tools Coming Soon
DEWALT ATOMIC DCN623D1 Pin Nailer Kit Details
- (1) DCN623 DEWALT® 20V MAX* 23 Ga. Cordless Pin Nailer
- (1) DCB203 DEWALT® 20V MAX* Compact 2.0Ah Battery Pack
- (1) DCB112 20V MAX* Charger
- Compatible with Several Sizes of Fasteners: Unit works with 23 Ga. pin nails from 5/8″ up to 1-1/2 in. in length.
- Designed for Ease of Use: Tool-free jam release and tool-free depth adjust.
- Know When to Reload: Low nail lockout system with LED indicator to inform user when it’s time to reload.
- Shots Per Charge: DCN623B drives 2,000 nails on average per charge**.
- **1″ pins in 2X SPF lumber with DEWALT DCB203 2.0 Ah battery.
- Width: 3-3/20 in.
- Height: 8-3/10 in.
- Weight: 4-1/10 lbs.
Complete finish, trim, and remodeling work with this ATOMIC COMPACT SERIES™ 20V MAX* Brushless Cordless 23 Ga. Pin Nailer. The battery-powered nailer is designed to drive 23 Ga. pin nails measuring between 5/8 in. and 1-1/2 in. with its high-output brushless motor. Take advantage of cordless convenience as you seamlessly drive nails with no hoses, compressors, or gas cartridges required…With its high-output brushless motor, the DCN623 pin nailer is capable of driving 23 Ga. pin nails from 5/8-In. up to 1-1/2-In. in length into a variety of woods, including solid oak…The tool boasts an impressive runtime with the ability to drive, on average, 2,000 nails per charge** to help maximize uninterrupted work time. For jobsite efficiency, the low nail lockout system with LED indicator informs users when it is time to reload and in addition, this pin nailer features a tool-free jam release that helps to reduce downtime by quickly clearing jams, as well as tool-free depth adjust for precise nail placement. * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18. **1-In. pins in 2X SPF lumber with DEWALT DCB203 2.0 Ah battery.– DEWALT
Innovation For Woodworking
I believe this is going to be another must-buy for me. Will you be adding the DEWALT ATOMIC DCN623D1 23 Ga. pin nailer kit to your tool shopping list? Let us know in the comments below!