Disclosure: SPYDER sent me this bit set to try out at no charge. The product links below may contain affiliate links. I receive a small percentage if you purchase via those links. However, this in no way changes the price for you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
An impact driver is an essential tool for driving in fasteners of all types. They produce more torque which allows the fastener to be driven in with ease vs. a standard drill. Equally essential to use along with the driver are impact-rated bits, which are stronger and specially designed to withstand the stress of an impact driver.
There are many bit brands out there to choose from. I myself actually have several different brands of impact driver bits in my shop. I recently tried out a new impact driver bit set: SPYDER Mach Blue. Based on my personal experience, I can tell you that these are an excellent buy. I have yet to break any of these strong bits. You can watch one of these bits in action in my Instagram Reel.
Please keep reading to learn more about the 19030 30pc driver bit set, available at Lowes.
- DEWALT Atomic DCF809C2 Impact Driver Kit Review
- Ryobi P251 Brushless Hammer Drill Review
- HYCHIKA DD18F Drill Driver Kit Review
SPYDER Mach Blue Bit Set 19030 Overview
Spyder Mach-Blue impact rated driver bits are the durable driving bit for demanding high torque impacting applications. Mach-Blue Tough Tip technology significantly reduces tip wear for reliable fastener driving – up to 70x longer life than other impact rated driver bits. IMPACTive alloy tool steel torsion zones actively flex to dissipate peak impact forces, reducing fastener recess damage and preventing tip breakage. Mach-Blue driver bits are optimized for use in high torque cordless impacting drivers and drill drivers, making them the pro powered tool that outlasts your workday.– SPYDER
- 70x longer life than standard impact rated driver bits.
- Mach-Blue Tough Tip Technology is up to 33% stronger for extended tool life in high torque impact applications.
- Mach-Blue Tough Tip Technology – Superior plating strengthens tip drive surfaces for increase wear resistance.
- IMPACTive alloy tool steel torsion zones actively flex to dissipate peak impact forces.
- Mach-Blue Tough Tip Technology – Precision fitting tips are machined for superior strength and fitment – resisting cam-out, twisting and breaking.
- Mach-Blue Tough Tip Technology – Provides extreme corrosion resistance for prolonged tool life.
- IMPACTive alloy tool steel torsion zones actively flex to dissipate peak impact forces – reducing fastener recess damage and preventing tip breakage.
- Multi-stage heat treatment process provides an optimal blend of bit hardness and durability.
- Impact rated 1/4” speed hex is ideal for use in high torque impacting drivers and conventional rotary drills.
The 19030 30pc Driver Bit Set Includes:
|Magnetic Nut Driver||1||1|
|Magnetic Bit Holder||1|