Harbor Freight Tools has issued a recall for the Pittsburgh Automotive Pneumatic Roller Seat. In certain units, the connection from the seat to the seat post can break, presenting a fall hazard. Recall information can also be found at the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission website.
See additional details about this recall below.
- DEWALT DWCS600 Corded Chainsaw Safety Recall
- The Home Improvement Brand Directory For DIYers
- Save Money On Tools: Online Retailer Sale Pages
Harbor Freight Tools Roller Seat Recall Details
- Recall date: February 09, 2022
- Recall #22-075
- Harbor Freight Tools has received 96 reports of the seat weld breaking, including ten reports of minor injuries, including bruises from users falling from the seat.
- This was sold at Harbor Freight Tools stores nationwide and online at www.harborfreight.com from July 2014 through September 2021 for about $30.
- This recall involves the Pittsburgh Automotive-branded pneumatic roller seats. The swivel seats are red with a 15 to 20-inch pneumatic lift range and have a black storage tray located above the wheels. Product Registration Number CA-44417 can be found on a white label located on the bottom of the seat’s storage tray. The item number is printed on a label on the front of the storage tray and the UPC is printed on a label on the underside. Only roller seats with the following item and UPC numbers are included in the recall:
- Item Number: 61896, UPC: 792363618960
- Item Number: 46319, UPC: 193175340764
- Item Number: 63456, UPC: 792363634564
- Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled seats and return them to the nearest Harbor Freight Tools store for a free replacement or full refund in the form of a gift card. If you are unable to return the seat to one of Harbor Freight Tools’ locations, contact Harbor Freight Tools using the toll-free number or email address below to request a prepaid return shipping label for a replacement or a refund. Harbor Freight Tools is contacting all known purchasers directly.
- For more information, or for return by mail instructions, call Harbor Freight Tools at (800) 444-3353 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. PT, or email [email protected]