Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through product links on this page. However, this has no effect on the price for you. Nor does this affect my opinions on these products.
My table saw and miter saw are partners in crime. I rarely use one without using the other. So it made sense to me to buy a Ryobi table saw again so they’d be a matching pair.
I actually owned a blue Ryobi table saw for over a decade before I bought this new green version. The blue one held up great considering it made hundreds of cuts. My new one is similar in feel and even sounds the same when running. It’s a lightweight table saw and great for the DIY homeowner looking for something that’s mobile and easy to use.
Even though this table saw comes with a blade, you may want to consider buying another blade with finer teeth to suit your cutting needs. The blade guard can be easily removed if necessary, just be careful!
You can currently purchase one from The Home Depot for $229.
Ryobi 10 in. Table Saw with Rolling Stand Overview
– Ideal for woodworking, home repair and renovation projects
– Powerful 15 Amp motor for cutting a range of tough materials
– Toolless rolling stand folds effortlessly for easy onboard storage and transport
– Toolless out-feed extension offers additional rear material support
– Onboard storage for included accessories: quicksand, miter gauge, rip fence and push stick for convenient portability
– 1/2 in. dado capable with optional dado throat plate (sold separately)
– Blade guard ensures safe operation
– 3-year limited warranty